White Chocolate Dipped Cranberry Cookies
Makes about 4 dozen cookies
Author: Easy to make Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 sticks or 1 cup of butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 cups sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 ¼ cup quick cooking oats
- 4 to 8 ounces premium white chocolate baking bar
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl using electric mixer beat butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together. Add to butter mixture. Beat until blended.
- Stir in cranberries and oats.
- Spoon cookie dough by heaping teaspoons on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Microwave chocolate and shortening in medium size bowl for 90 seconds or until chocolate is melted. Dip half of each cookie into chocolate. Place dipped cookies on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
But we will bless the Lord, From this time forth and forevermore. Praise the Lord! Psalm 115:18
You may also like these…