Three Bean Chili
Author: easy to make recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 2 to 4 (8 ounce) cans of tomato sauce depending on how thick you want your chili.
- In large pot cook ground beef until brown.
- Add pkg. of taco seasoning to beef along with ½ cup of water.
- Add tomato sauce, red beans, black beans, ranch style beans and rotel to pot. Stir and simmer on low for about 15 minutes.
- Optional: Serve with Fritos chip.
- This chili is so fast and easy to make. I like using 3 different kinds of beans to make my chili. The combination of black beans, ranch style beans and kidney beans go very good together. You can also use stewed tomatoes
Bless the Lord all my soul and all that is within me bless His Name!