Texas Bacon and Sharp Cheddar Mufffin Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Bread
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons sugar
- 10 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add bacon and cheese to flour mixture. Stir.
- In a small bowl combine egg, milk, and oil. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake for 17 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pans immediately.
- Brush tops with butter.
...the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7