Here is a pie that is so easy to prepare and is so delicious. Made with a prepared refrigerated pie crust, fresh strawberries and strawberry jello. Great for the summer.
Strawberry Jello Pie
- 1 crust (package refrigerated pie crust)
- 1 (16 ounce) box strawberry jello
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- 1 ½ cups water
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 pounds of fresh strawberries, sliced
- Garnish optional: Whipped Cream
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Unroll pie crust on lightly floured surface. Roll crust into a 12 inch circle and place into a 9 inch deep pie plate. Crimp edges and prick bottom with a fork. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Using a medium saucepan, whisk jello, sugar, water, and cornstarch and orange juice together. Whisk until combined. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook for 1 minutes. Make sure to stir constantly. Let cool to room temperature.
- Place strawberries in bottom of cooked crust. Pour cooled jello mixture over strawberries. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours or until jello is set. Garnish optional: Whipped Cream
Oh taste and see that the Lord is good!