Oh are these GOOD! Don’t throw away those over ripe bananas. Use them to make these wonderful muffins.
Banana Muffins - So Easy
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 1 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ¼ teaspoons cream of tarter
- ½ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 medium size ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients together.
- In medium bowl, combine oil, eggs and bananas.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling three-fourths full.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And HE shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14
Not sure what to do with those over ripe bananas….Well this is a great cookie recipe to make. Very moist and only takes a few minutes to prepare and bake.
Banana Raisin Cookies
Author: Easy to make recipes
- • ½ cup of unsalted butter, softened
- • 1 cup sugar
- • 1 egg
- • 1 cup of bananas, mashed
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda
- • 2 cups all purpose flour
- • Pinch of salt
- • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- • ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- • 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream the butter and sugar together. Add egg and beat until fluffy.
- In small bowl, mix the mashed bananas and baking soda. Set aside for 2 minutes.
- Combine banana mixture and butter mixture. Add flour, salt and all spices into banana butter mixture. Mix until just combined. Fold raisins into batter.
- Using teaspoon, drop batter onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.