Very easy to make Italian Cheesecake. Made using a boxed yellow cake mix and ricotta cheese.
Author: easy to make recipes
- 1 box yellow cake mix (follow directions to prepare cake)
- 2 lbs. Ricotta cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Follow directions for preparing cake, pour cake batter into greased baking dish.
- In large bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs and vanilla together. Using an electric mixer beat for 3 minutes at medium speed. Pour cheese mixture over cake batter. Cut thru using a butter knife.
- Bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes clean in center.
Taste and see that the Lord is good!