Frozen White Chocolate Blues on a Stick
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 to 6 ounces of white chocolate baking bar
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- In medium size bowl combine yogurt, blueberries, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until blended. Spoon into popsicle molds and freeze for 24 hours.
- Remove frozen popsicles from molds.
- In small bowl microwave chocolate and shortening for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Using a teaspoon drizzle chocolate over top and let run down sides. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1