This delicious bread is very moist and is made with sweetened strawberries and cinnamon. Makes 2 standard loaves. You gotta love it!
Strawberry Cinnamon Bread
Author: Easy To Make Recipes
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cup canola oil
- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 2 (10 ounce) carton frozen strawberries (Thawed, sliced and sweetened)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 regular size loaf pans. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon together.
- Add oil and eggs to flour mixture. Using an electric mixer beat on medium speed until well combined.
- Fold strawberries into batter.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared loaf pans.
- Cook for 1 hour or until middle is done.
Taste and see that the Lord is Good!