Oh are these GOOD! Don’t throw away those over ripe bananas. Use them to make these wonderful muffins.
Banana Muffins – So Easy
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 1 ¾ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 ¼ teaspoons cream of tarter
- ½ cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 medium size ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients together.
- In medium bowl, combine oil, eggs and bananas.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients, stirring until moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling three-fourths full.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And HE shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:14