These Oatmeal Raisin Cookies are so moist!!!! Loaded with pump raisins……Serve with a cup of cold milk…..YUM!
Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe
Author: easy to make recipes
Recipe type: cookie
- • 1 cup butter, softened
- • 1 cup light brown sugar
- • ¼ cup sugar
- • 1 egg
- • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- • 2 cups all purpose flour
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda
- • ½ teaspoon baking powder
- • ½ teaspoon salt
- • 2 cups raisins
- • 1 ¼ cup cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using an electric mixer combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla together. Beat until blended.
- In med. bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together. Add to butter mixture.
- Fold in raisins and oats.
- Drop dough by tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned along edges.
- Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Transfer to wire rack to cool.