Can’t get enough of these cookies. They are loaded with blueberry goodness. I just had to post another picture of these sweeties! 🙂
Loaded Blueberry-Lemon Cookies
makes about 42 cookies
Author: Easy to make Recipes
Recipe type: cookies
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 lemon, zest and lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon vanilla, divided
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- In large bowl, beat butter, and only 4 ounces of cream cheese together. Beat until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, zest of 1 lemon and lemon juice of 1 lemon. Add 1 teaspoon vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Add to butter mixture. Beat until combined. Fold in fresh blueberries. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drop dough by heaping teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cook 17 to 20 minutes or until golden brown on bottom. Cool cookies on cookie rack.
- Icing: In medium bowl, combine remaining 4 ounces of cream cheese, 1 teaspoon vanilla, powdered sugar, and milk together. Beat until smooth. Top each cooled cookie with ¼ teaspoon of icing.
Let the sea roar, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell in it; Psalm 98:7
Try out some more tasty food like this….