Great all time favorite summer recipe using fresh zucchini from the garden. This bread is super super moist and lemony….Recipe makes two standard loaves….
Glazed Lemon Zucchini Bread - Made with fresh Zucchini and Lemons
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Serves: 2 loaves
- 4 cups of cake flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Well grease 2 standard size loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, combine cake flour, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs slightly. Add canola oil, sugar, lemon juice, buttermilk and lemon zest. Beat until combined. Using a spoon, fold in zucchini.
- Add dry ingredients to zucchini mixture. Using mixer, beat until just blended. Do not over beat.
- Bake 50 to 1 hour.
- Stir confectioner’s sugar, 3 tablespoon lemon juice and milk together.
- Pour glaze over cooked cake while still warm.
Taste and See that The Lord is Good!