Frozen Lemon Cream Pie Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipe
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 ½ cups graham crackers crumbs, finely ground
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box (4 serving size) lemon instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup lemon pie filling (from 22 ounce can)
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container of cool whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl combine the graham crackers, sugar and butter. Stir until coated.
- Press cracker mixture into a 9 inch pie plate. Bake for 7 minutes. Cool.
- In a medium bowl, cream cheese for about 30 seconds with electric mixer. Add milk, pudding mix and beat about 1 minute or until smooth. Add pie filling, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Beat until blended. Fold in cool whip.
- Spoon lemon pudding mixture into cooled graham crust. Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Remove frozen pie from freezer 30 to 45 minutes prior to serving.
The Lord by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding He established the heavens; Proverbs 3:19