This treat will last in the freezer for several weeks.
Frozen Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding Cake
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 box graham crackers
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 4 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate bar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using foil, line the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan then cover completely with a single layer of graham crackers.
- In a large bowl, combine vanilla pudding, milk, and Cool whip. Pour half of pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Add another layer of crackers, pour the rest of pudding mixture over crackers.
- Then add final layer of crackers on top.
- Topping: In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and cook over medium heat until everything is melted. Make sure to stir frequently.
- Pour chocolate mixture evenly over top of graham crackers.
- Cover and freeze for 4 hours.