This recipes make 2 standard loaves or 1 bundt cake…..the apples will have a little crunch to them making it so yummy…..Keep one loaf for you and bless someone else with the other….. 🙂
Raw Apple Raisin Cake Recipe
Author: easy to make recipes
Recipe type: dessert
Serves: 2 loaves
- 2 large granny smith apples, cored, skin on and diced into small pieces
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix flour, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- In a medium bowl whisk together oil, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix by hand. Batter will be stiff…much like cookie dough.
- Add the apples and raisins. Mix in.
- Spray 2 loaf pans with cooking spray. Add batter to each pan….
- Cook for 1 hour or until the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack…. Great with Vanilla Ice Cream!!!