Confetti Marshmallow Bark
- 12 ounces white chocolate baking bar
- 3 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 1 TBSP shortening
- 2 to 4 tsp. Confetti Sprinkles
- Line 8 x 11 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Place white chocolate and shortening in med. bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth. If not completed melted microwave again for 15 seconds.
- Add marshmallows to melted chocolate and stir to coat.
- Stir in confetti sprinkles.
- Place coated marshmallows in prepared pan and pressed gently until even on top.
- Place in freezer 15 to 20 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Lift bark out of dish using parchment paper.
- Using egg shape cookie cutter sprayed with non-stick spray, cut out bark.