Layered Fruit Salad with French Cream
- 1 Cantaloupe, cubed
- 15 Strawberries, sliced in quarters
- 4 Peaches, cubed
- 1 (11 oz) Fresh Blueberries,
- 1 Honey Dew Melon
- Optional: Top with sliced lemon or lime
- French Cream:
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Soften cream cheese and then whip with powdered sugar. Whip cream and sugar together until it forms peaks. Combine beaten cream cheese, whipped cream, lemon juice and zest.
- Using a clear bowl: Add fruit by layers starting with: Cantaloupe, Strawberries, ½ of the French Cream, Peaches, Blueberries, Honey Dew Melon and top with remaining French Cream.
- Garnish Optional: Sliced lemons and limes