Zucchini Bake Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Side Dish
Serves: 5 - 6
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 3 medium sized zucchini, cut into slices
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 4 tablespoons Italian Bread Crumbs
- ⅓ cup onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 1 ½ quart casserole baking dish.
- In large saucepan combine melted butter and zucchini. Cover and cook over low heat about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In medium size bowl beat eggs and milk. Add breadcrumbs, onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, hot sauce and ½ cup of Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Add zucchini mixture, stirring until well blended. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes.
Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You. Psalm 63:3