Creamy, crunchy, all time summer favorite…. Cucumber Dill Salad. This will cool you off on any hot summer day….
Crunchy Cucumber Dill Salad
Author: easy to make recipes
- 3 cups of thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped dill
- pepper to taste
- Toss sliced cucumbers with salt & let set for 1 hour. Then gently press out the moisture from the cucumbers with a paper towel.
- In small bowl, combine sour cream, vinegar, dill and pepper.
- Coat cucumbers with sour cream mixture.
- Note: Best if serve cold..
He who heeds the word wisely will find good, And whoever "trusts in the Lord, happy is he". Proverbs 16:20