This dessert is very easy to make and its delicious! Made with cream cheese, brownie mix and of course 1 can of cherry pie filling. YUM!
Cherry Cream Cheese Brownies
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 package chocolate fudge brownie mix, family size
- ⅔ cup oil
- ¼ cup water
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons of butter, softened, unsalted
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom on 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Mix brownie mix following directions on back of box. Adding ⅔ cup of oil, ¼ water and 2 eggs.
- Spread brownie batter on over bottom of prepared baking dish.
- Using electric mixer beat cream cheese and butter together until combined. Add sugar, remaining 2 eggs, flour and vanilla extract. Beat until blended.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture unto brownie batter. Use a knife to swirl into batter.
- Spoon cherry pie filling unto cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until middle is done.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1