Not sure what to do with those over ripe bananas….Well this is a great cookie recipe to make. Very moist and only takes a few minutes to prepare and bake.
Banana Raisin Cookies
Author: Easy to make recipes
- • ½ cup of unsalted butter, softened
- • 1 cup sugar
- • 1 egg
- • 1 cup of bananas, mashed
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda
- • 2 cups all purpose flour
- • Pinch of salt
- • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- • 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- • ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- • 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream the butter and sugar together. Add egg and beat until fluffy.
- In small bowl, mix the mashed bananas and baking soda. Set aside for 2 minutes.
- Combine banana mixture and butter mixture. Add flour, salt and all spices into banana butter mixture. Mix until just combined. Fold raisins into batter.
- Using teaspoon, drop batter onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.