Salsa taste just like fresh apple pie filling. Extra little treat is the homemade cinnamon tortilla chips that you use to dip into that wonderful apple salsa. Make it extra special by adding whipped cream. Double YUM! 🙂
Apple Raisin Salsa and Cinnamon Chips
Author: Easy To Make Recipes
- Cinnamon Chips Ingredients:
- 4 flour tortillas
- Butter, softened
- Cinnamon sugar
- Apple Raisin Salsa Ingredients:
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, diced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- ½ cup raisins
- Directions for Apple Raisin Salsa:
- In large sauce pan, combine apples, lemon juice, sugar, butter, cinnamon and cornstarch.
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and fold in raisins.
- Optional: Serve with whipped cream.
- Directions for Chips:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter one side of tortillas, then sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cut into wedges.
- Place on a cookie sheet buttered side up. Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned.