Awesome recipe for Turkey Breast! This recipe you have to try…..We have it every Thanksgiving and now I’m even cooking it for Birthdays! Who said you can’t have Turkey all during the year….. Enjoy!
2017 Recipe Herb Roasted Turkey Breast
Author: easy to make recipes
- Turkey Breast 6 to 7 pounds
- 3 cloves (minced garlic)
- 2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon ground thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups white grape juice
- In a small bowl combine garlic, mustard, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice to make a paste. Loosen the skin from the meat gently using your fingers smear half of paste directly on meat. Spread remaining paste evenly on the skin.
- Place turkey breast with skin side up on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Pour grape juice into bottom of roasting pan.
- Preheat oven 325 degrees. Thermometer 165 degrees. Roasting time for turkey 1 ¾ hours to 2 hours. Skin should be golden brown.