Sweet Cinnamon Roll Recipe
Author: Easy Recipes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ tablespoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ cup of canola or vegetable oil
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup of milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 9-inch round baking pan.
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and mix well. Stir in oil and buttermilk just until blended.
- Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth. Roll dough into a 8 x 15 inch rectangle.
- Spread butter over the dough. Combine sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well. Sprinkle over butter.
- Roll up rectangle like a jelly roll, starting from one long side.
- Cut the roll into 1 ½ inch slices. Place in baking pan and bake until lightly browned. 15 to 20 minutes.
- Pour milk over the top of cooked biscuits and serve hot.
Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the Lord! Psalm 27:14