These are great for breakfast or any time…. Made with bisquick, sausage and cheddar cheese….YUMMY!
Sausage Ball Recipe
This recipe makes a double batch. Makes around 60 Sausage Balls.
Recipe type: Brunch and Breakfast
- 3 cups of Bisquick* Heart Smart
- 1 lb. hot sausage
- 1 lb. regular sausage
- 2 lbs. shredded cheddar cheese (not the fine shredded)
- 1 cup of low fat milk
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In very large bowl, mix bisquick and milk together.
- Combine hot and regular sausage together and mix with bisquick mixture.
- Mix shredded cheddar cheese into bisquick/sausage mixture until well blended. (Easier if you use your hands for this.)
- Drop mixture (a little smaller than a golf ball) onto large cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cook 9 to 10 minutes, or until lightly brown on top. The sausage balls will be crunchy brown on bottom.
- * Bisquick is a registered trademark of General Mills
For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield. Psalm 5:12