Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Dinner
- 4 (6- ounce) portions of fresh salmon, skin-on
- 2 tablespoons of canola or vegetable oil
- ¼ cup butter, unsalted, softened
- 3 teaspoons fresh dill, chopped
- 3 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- In large sauce pan add oil and heat pan up on medium heat.
- Sprinkle a little salt on each piece of salmon and place in pan with skin side down.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Carefully turn the salmon with a spatula. Turn off heat and cover with lid for 8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine butter, dill and lemon juice.
- Remove skin from salmon. Brush with Lemon Dill Butter mixture. Serve at once.
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God. 1 John 4:7
You might also like to serve this with the Salmon….