Raspberry wafers made with Nilla Wafers, raspberry filling dipped in white chocolate. Looks beautiful on a serving tray for any party or get together.
Raspberry Wafers White Chocolate Recipe
Author: Easy To Make Recipes
- 1 box (11 oz.) Wafers
- 1 (10 oz. jar) Red Raspberry Preserves or Jam
- 2 cups or 16 oz. white chocolate
- 2 tsp. shortening
- Lined baking sheeting with wax paper. Set aside.
- Put ¼ tsp. of raspberry in between 2 wafers. Slightly press together.
- Place raspberry filled wafers on baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate and shortening together in med. bowl in microwave for 90 seconds. Stir until smooth
- Drizzle 1 tsp. of white chocolate on top of each wafer and allow to run down sides.
- Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to use.