Quick and Easy Lasagna
Author: easy to make recipes
Recipe type: dinner
- 1 (16 ounce) pkg. Lasagna Noodles
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 7 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) Cottage Cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) Ricotta Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- In a large sauce pan brown ground beef. Add tomato sauce. Cook only until hot.
- In a large bowl combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and egg. Stir until combined.
- In 9x13 baking dish spread a little meat sauce mixture on bottom to keep noodles from sticking to pan.
- Start with a layer of noodles, then add some meat sauce mixture, next 9 heaping tablespoons of cheese mixture. Continue layering noodles, meat sauce and cheese. Finish off with meat sauce on top.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over top and cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until bubbly.
We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks! For Your wondrous works declare that Your name is near. Psalm 75:1