Peep Bunny in Rice Krispie Nest
- 5½ cups of Miniature Marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 6 cups of Crisp Rice Cereal
- 1 cup of sweetened coconut, flaked
- 2 drops of green food coloring
- 12 bunny peeps
- Spray standard sized muffin pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In large bowl, microwave butter for 45 seconds or until melted.
- Stir in marshmallows. Microwave 1 minute 30 seconds or until marshmallows are melted. Stir.
- Add cereal to melted marshmallows and mix well.
- While still warm, press krispies treat in each muffin cup making sure to press down on bottom and along side to form a nest.
- Let cool... Then remove from muffin pan.
- To make grass...Using a zip lock plastic baggie, coat the coconut with 2 drops of green food coloring.
- Place coconut in center of krispie nest.
- Place Bunny Peep in center of nest.