Oreo cookies came out with a Limited Edition during the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holiday. Pumpkin Creme Oreo Cookie. They taste just like little pumpkin pies!!! So I decided to make a pie from these tasty oreos. You will love this! .
Oreo Pumpkin Creme Cookie Pie
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 12.2 ounce or 26 oreo pumpkin creme cookies
- ¼ cup melted butter, unsalted
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce)box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 4 to 6 ounces cool whip
- Set aside 5 cookies for top of pie. Crush remaining cookies and combine with melted butter. Press cookie mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch deep dish pie plate to form crust.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until well blended. Add vanilla pudding and milk to cream cheese mixture. Beat until pudding mixture sets.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Pour pudding mixture into pie dish.
- Break remaining cookies in half and place cookies standing up in center of pie for garnish.
- Refrigerator 1 to 2 hours before serving. Serve 12 -15
For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations. Psalm 100:5