Nana's Carrot Cake Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1 ½ cup of canola oil
- 2 cups of grated carrots
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Cream Cheese Icing:
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick of butter, softened
- 1 box of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Flour and grease 13 x 9 baking dish. Set aside.
- In Med. bowl, mix eggs, sugar, pineapple, oil, carrots and vanilla together with mixer. Then add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix until batter is creamy.
- Pour cake batter into greased baking dish.
- Icing: Mix cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and vanilla together until creamy.
- Frost cool cake and refrigerate.
But we will bless the Lord from this time forth and forevermore. Praise the Lord! Psalm 115:18