If you love lemons….you will love this cake…..Adapted from a recipe I got off a box of Adams Lemon Extract…..Delicious!
Linking up today with “Stonegable”
Lemon Velvet Cake
This recipe was adapted from Adams Extract.
Author: Easy to make Recipes
- 1 box lemon cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Extract
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon jello
- ¾ cup canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease and flour a 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine dry cake mix, water, lemon extract, jello mix, oil and eggs. Beat with an electric mixer for 3 minutes. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cake is done. While still hot prick entire cake with a fork. Mix confectioners sugar, lemon juice and zest.
- Pour over top of warm cake. Can be served with whipped cream.
Oh taste and see that the Lord is Good!