Honey Baked Ham and Cheesy Potatoes Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Main
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 ½ cup of medium cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups honey baked ham, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Garnish top with green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 9 inch deep dish baking pan, spread a layer of potatoes, onions and cheese and ham. Salt and pepper. Continue layering ingredients ending with cheese on top.
- Place sliced butter on top.
- In small bowl whisk milk and flour together. Pour over top.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
O Lord, our Lord, How excellent is Your name in all the earth, Who have set your glory above the heavens! Psalm 8:1
You might also like this…..