Author: easy to make recipes
Recipe type: dinner
- 2 Salmon Steaks
- 1 ounce panko bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon parsley, chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground horseradish
- ½ ounce Asiago cheese, grated
- 1 ounce extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium size bowl combine bread crumbs, parsley horseradish, cheese and olive oil. Stir until combined.
- Salt and pepper salmon. Press bread crumb mixture on top side of salmon and place on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until desired doneness.
But the Lord is with me as a mighty, awesome One. Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail. Jeremiah 20:11