Graham Cracker Bunny House
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: dessert
- 12 inch x 12 inch hard cardboard covered with foil for base.
- 5 graham crackers
- 4 to 8 oz. white chocolate baking bar
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1 bunny peep
- 1 kisses
- 6 miniature marshmallows for roof
- Multi-colored sprinkles to garnish
- Colored sugar
- Following pictures shown break crackers to form house.
- In small bowl, melt chocolate and shortening in microwave for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Working fast assemble house using chocolate to attached walls and roof together. (You may want to refrigerate walls until chocolate sets before adding roof).
- Cover roof with thin layer of chocolate and garnish with sprinkles and marshmallows.
- Cover front of house with thin layer of chocolate and sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Place kisses in front of house. Attach bunny peep using chocolate.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16