Fried Bread Dough Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 pkg. of frozen bread dough (rolls)
- Canola oil
- Optional: Cinnamon
- Thaw out number of rolls you would like to cook. Will take about 30 minutes to an hour to thaw at room temperature.
- In frying pan, pour canola oil to cover the bottom of pan about ¼ inch. Cook on medium heat.
- Pull and stretch each roll with your hand until it reminds you of a little pizza crust. You can make smaller portions by splitting each roll in half.
- Place dough in oil and cook until light brown then turn using fork to other side. (Will brown really quick)
- Place on paper towel to drain excess oil.
- Sprinkle with ½ teaspoon of sugar while still hot on both sides. (You can also use cinnamon & sugar together.)
Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth! Psalm 66:1