Fresh Salmon with Creamy Dill Sauce
Author: Easy to make Recipes
Recipe type: dinner
- 2 lbs. fresh salmon, skin -on
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons of canola or vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup white onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons fresh baby dill
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- In large sauce pan add oil and heat pan up on medium heat.
- Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on each piece of salmon and place in pan with skin side down.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Carefully turn the salmon with a spatula. Turn off heat and cover with lid for 8 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise, onions, lemon juice, lemon zest, horseradish, dill and garlic clove. Stir until smooth. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove skin from salmon. Serve with Creamy Dill Sauce on the side or top.
May the Lord give you increase more and more, You and your children. Psalm 115:14
You might also like this with the Fresh Salmon and Creamy Dill Sauce.