French Breakfast Puff Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ⅓ cup butter or margarine, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cup of all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Beat ⅓ cup of melted butter, ½ cup sugar, and egg with a mixer until creamy.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder and nutmeg and add to butter mixture along with ½ cup of milk. Beat at low speed until blended.
- Spoon into greased miniature muffin pans and fill around ⅔ full.
- Cook for 12 to 14 minutes. Remove from pan while still hot.
- Topping: Combine ¼ cup sugar and 1 tsp. of cinnamon in bowl. Dip tops of muffins in 4 tablespoons of melted butter and then in sugar mixture.
Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. Psalm 67:5