Crunchy Hash Brown Casserole
Author: Easy to make Recipes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup butter, unsalted
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) sour cream
- 1 (10.5) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8-ounce) pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (30-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 ½ cups crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in onions and cook for 4 minutes. Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- Add to onion mixture the sour cream, celery soup, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in thawed hash browns. .
- Pour hash brown mixture into baking dish. Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake 45 minutes or until bubbly.
I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10