Creamy Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
This is so creamy and delicious!!
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, unsalted
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) sour cream
- 1 (10.5) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (8-ounce) pkg. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (30-ounce) pkg. frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 ½ cups crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 13x9 baking dish. Set aside.
- In small skillet, melt butter. Add onions and cook for 4 minutes. Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, celery soup, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Stir in thawed hash browns.
- Pour hash brown mixture into baking dish. Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until hot.
He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Psalm 23:3