Creamy Chocolate Dessert
- 18 oz. pkg. chocolate sandwich cookies
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3.4 oz. box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups of milk
- Set aside 5 cookies for top garnishing. Crush remaining cookies.
- Spread ¼ of crushed cookies in the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 baking dish and set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed combine softened cream cheese, pudding, milk, powdered sugar and thawed whipped topping. Beat until well blended.
- Spoon a layer of cream cheese mixture over cookies; add another layer of crushed cookies and another layer of cream cheese mixture. Repeat for a total of 3 layers.
- Garnish with 5 cookies you set aside.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.