Coconut Macaroons with Cherry Center
Makes 14 cookies
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Cookies
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1⅓ cup sweetened coconut, flaked
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 14 maraschino cherries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In Medium bowl combine, sugar, coconut, flour and salt. Add egg whites and vanilla. Stir until coconut is moist.
- Drop by teaspoons full on cookie sheet. Make a thumbprint in center of each cookie for cherry.
- Bake for 14 to 18 minutes or until brown around edges.
- Cool on wire rack.
The Lord by wisdom founded the earth; By understanding He established the heavens; Proverbs 3:19