Coconut Lime Mini Muffins
Makes 48 miniature muffins
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Muffins
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup shredded coconut
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable or canola oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons plus 5 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, coconut, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg, 2 tablespoons lime juice and lime zest. Add mixture to flour mixture. Stir until moistened.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan. Fill each cup ¾ full.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- In small bowl, combine confectioners’ sugar and remaining 5 teaspoons of lime juice. Drizzle over hot muffins.
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. James 1:17