I have been making this for years. Salad with layers of veggies, bacon and cheese. Can’t beat this!
Classic Seven Layer Salad with Bacon
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 package Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 package lettuce, shredded
- In large glass bowl layer as ingredients are given. Starting with peas on the bottom of bowl.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 10 hours for best result.
The wisdom of Jesus in me helps me to prevail over all my trials and challenges.