This french toast is so easy to make and you will be amazed on how delicious it is. Only take minutes to prepare ingredients, and then pop it in the oven to bake for 40 minutes.
Just melt the butter and stir in brown sugar and cinnamon… Spread evenly in bottom of baking dish….
Then layer cinnamon raisin bread, making 2 layers deep…in a large bowl combine eggs, milk salt…give it a good stir and pour over bread……. and bake for 40 minutes…
Makes a moist baked french toast that will melt in your mouth!
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 12 slices of cinnamon raisin bread
- 5 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cups of milk
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and stir in brown sugar and cinnamon. Pour sugar mixture into 8 x 11 baking dish. Making 2 layers, place bread on top of melted sugar mixture.
- Mix eggs, salt, milk and pour over bread. Let set for 15 minutes.
- Cook for 40 to 45 minutes. Serve with syrup.