Chocolate Lover's Delight
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup cool whip
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 2 small boxes of chocolate instant pudding
- (First Layer) The Crust
- Combine flour and butter together until mixture is of a consistency somewhat like dough. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9x11 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 min. Cool
- (Second Layer)
- Cream cool whip, cream cheese, and powdered sugar together.Mix until creamy. Spread over cooled 1st layer.
- (Third Layer)
- Mix milk and pudding until thick and spread on top of 2nd layer.
- (Fourth Layer)
- Spread remaining portion of cool whip over the 3rd layer.
- Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.