Chocolate Coconut Fudge Recipe
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 ½ sticks butter
- ⅔ cups milk
- 12 squares Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 cups of coconut
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow crème
- Line 9 inch square pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk together in large saucepan and bring to boil. Boil 4 minutes, stirring constantly
- Remove from heat and add chocolate squares and marshmallow crème. Stir until all melted.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Stir in coconut.
- Pour into pan and cool. Cut into squares and serve.
For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods. Psalm 96:4