Chocolate Banana Pudding Pops
Recipe type: Snack
- 1 small box of instant chocolate pudding (You can use sugar free for less calories)
- 2 cups of milk (You can use fat free also)
- 1 banana
- 1 container of vanilla yogurt
- 8 waxed paper cups (8oz)
- In bowl, beat pudding and milk together with wire whisk until well blended. Let stand until thicken. About 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, mash banana with fork and stir in yogurt.
- Place waxed paper cups in 8-inch pan for easier handling. Spoon 2 tablespoons of pudding into each cup. Divide yogurt/banana mixture evenly among cups. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Insert popsicle stick into center of each pop.
- Freeze pudding pops about 2 hours or until solid. Store in ziplock freezer bag. Peel off paper cups before serving.