Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
Serves: 10 -12
- 4 large chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) diced tomatoes and green chilies, do not drain
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 20 flour tortillas, med. sized
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Garnish Optional: black olives
- Boil chicken breasts and cool. Shred into small pieces.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Spray two 13 x 9 pans with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, cream cheese, cream of chicken soup, tomatoes and green chilies and green onions.
- Pour a little red enchilada sauce in bottom of each cooking pan, just enough to coat bottom.
- Fill each flour tortilla with 2 heaping tablespoons of chicken mixture and then roll up and place in pan.
- Pour the remanding enchilada sauce over chicken enchiladas.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over enchiladas.
- Cover pans with foil and bake for 50 minutes. Remove foil last 15 minutes of cooking.
You might also like this…