This cookie is delicious! It’s so easy to make…Bursting with cranberries and raisins to the max! Enjoy!
Chewy Cranberry-Raisin Cookies
Makes 4 dozen cookies
Author: Easy to Make Recipes
Recipe type: cookies
- 2 sticks or 1 cup of butter, unsalted, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 ¼ cup quick cooking oats
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl using electric mixer beat butter, brown sugar, sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- In medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda together. Add to butter mixture. Mix until blended.
- Stir in cranberries, raisins, and oats.
- Spoon cookie dough by heaping teaspoons on baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; Yes, our God is merciful. Psalm 116:5
You may also like this….